Out of 85 panel members and ex-officio members present, only 11 congressmen voted against a drafting group’s recommendation to deny a fresh 25-year license for the broadcaster.
Seventy congressmen voted in favor of granting the franchise, 2 inhibited and one abstained.
Here’s a list of the 11 lawmakers who voted for ABS-CBN to return on air.
- Bienvenido Abante Jr, Manila 6th District
- Carlos Isagani Zarate, Bayan Muna party-list
- Christopher De Venecia, Pangasinan 4th District
- Edward Vera Perez Maceda, Manila 4th District
- Gabriel Bordado Jr, Camarines Sur 3rd District
- Jose “Ping-Ping” Tejada, North Cotabato 3rd District
- Lianda Bolilia, Batangas 4th District
- Mujiv Hataman, Basilan
- Sol Aragones, Laguna 3rd District
- Stella Luz Quimbo, Marikina 2nd District
- Vilma Santos-Recto, Batangas 6th District